Join us for a delicious 2-course lunch with wine served in Thorp Perrow Hall’s elegant dining room. After the lunch, Dr Keith Thomas will give a fascinating talk about the fungus that grows here at Thorp Perrow. Following the talk, the Curator Faith will lead a guided tour of the Arboretum in its stunning Autumn glory.
Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff
Mushroom, Walnut and Tomato Baked Pepper (Ve)
Pudding – Lemon Meringue Pie
(This is a ticket-only event. Tickets are priced at £37 or £32 for Season Ticket holders)
- Please wear strong footwear as the ground may be uneven and waterproof clothing if necessary.
- Please report to the Tearoom on arrival at 12.15pm. You will then be directed to the house.
- There will be time to use the facilities before and after lunch.
- Lunch will be a choice of two hot dishes (one vegetarian) with accompaniments, followed by dessert and coffee. Wine and Elderflower cordial will be available. (Please advise us of any dietary requirements).
- After the tour if you wish to stay and explore the Arboretum further, or use the tearoom, please feel free to do so.
- Any queries, please call 01677 425323 or email email@example.com
To Purchase tickets please click HERE